Little Park Street, Coventry CV1 2UR Show on map
*You will be transferred to The Ticket Factory's website.
Go CV+ discount available. Get up to 50% off up to 4 tickets per cardholder. Add your Go CV number to your Coventry UK City of Culture 2021 account to access discounted tickets. Find out more about Go CV.
Part of the Festival of Ideas
FREE to all Big Tent ticket holders.
Is there a particular political or societal issue where you have something to say? Do you have an idea about regeneration? Do you think your idea could make a difference?
The Big Tent is the festival where local communities meet politicians, think tanks, entrepreneurs, experts and leaders from all walks of life face to face.
Speakers’ Corner is now taking bookings for fifteen minute slots throughout the day and it’s an opportunity for you to stand up and tell the audience about your idea or issue - and be heard!
Big Tent Ideas Festival 2021
How do we make sure the UK City of Culture title creates lasting change in Coventry?
Join us for a day of conversation, discussion and debate exploring how the UK City of Culture could be a catalyst for cultural and economic regeneration in 2021 and beyond.
At the Big Tent Ideas Festival, you’ll meet local communities, politicians, visionaries, inspirational entrepreneurs and national and local leaders. You’ll encounter new perspectives and build new relationships. You will have a chance to:
- Engage with and challenge political, social and business leaders to influence their thinking as we rebuild Britain.
- Explore and understand the groundbreaking technologies and innovations set to transform the country.
- Play your part in shaping the future - economically, socially and culturally.
While you're here, you will find out about the exciting opportunities being developed in Coventry, the West Midlands and beyond.
- Our GREEN GROWTH SESSIONS: the companies and technologies shaping tomorrow.
- Our HEALTHY GROWTH SESSIONS: brilliant Life Science and Health Technology changing healthcare in our area.
- Our CREATIVE GROWTH SESSIONS: the extraordinary creative economy here in Coventry.
- Our GLOBAL INTERCONNECTIVITY SESSIONS: how the UK's future survival is dependent on international action
As the UK City of Culture 2021, Coventry is uniquely placed to kick-start the post-Covid recovery and lead the UK in its vision for a greener, healthier and creative society. The festival has an overarching theme of healthier, cleaner and creative growth.