www.coventry2021.co.uk is the website of Coventry City of Culture Trust ("We"), operators of Coventry UK City of Culture 2021, Registered Company Number 1165639. We are a charity registered in England and Wales under charity number 9808960. Our office is at Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, Jordan Well, Coventry, CV1 5QP. Our VAT number is 311109756.
We are regulated by the Charities Commission.
COV2021 is the app of Coventry City of Culture Trust, developed with our partner Exasoft (Registered Company Number 11304240 with offices at 1 Coventry Innovation Village, Cheetah Road, Coventry, CV1 2TL)
Compliance / Changes
We accept no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained in our website or app.
Our website and app are made available free of charge.
We have no control over the Internet, which is a global public network of computers giving the opportunity to use our website. Therefore, we take no responsibility for service interruption or the transmission of viruses or other malicious computer code through our website.
Whilst we always endeavour to make our website available, we shall not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The opportunity to use our website or app may be restricted without notice for any reason including (but not limited to) system failure, maintenance or repair.
We may update our app with new version releases. To ensure you have the best experience we recommend that you ensure you have the most recent version installed.
Subtitles and surtitles are added to all pre-recorded audio or visual content created by Coventry City of Culture Trust and its commissioned projects. The written information on our website and app has a Flesch-Kincaid score of 8 or more. Adjustments can be made to your browser settings to make the website more accessible to you. For more on these settings and general information about access, please see Access.
We may update our website and app and may change its content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our website or app may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our website and app, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
You may use our website and app only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website or app:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Our website and app are for personal private use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from our website and app without written permission from Coventry City of Culture Trust.
You may link to our website or app, if you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our website links to and from the websites of our supporters, partners, associates or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you understand, acknowledge and agree that all access to and use of any such third-party websites by you is at your own risk. A link to a third party website does not imply our endorsement of that website. We have no control over the contents of third-party websites and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of those websites. These links are provided for your information only.
If you have any questions regarding the information on our website or app, please contact [email protected]