Experience the best of fun, history and innovation in Coventry’s family-friendly attractions. Here are just a few ideas to get you started on great things to do with the whole family.
1. Don’t miss family-friendly City of Culture events like Observations on Being, Lost Lending Library and Roundabout - Really Big and Really Loud.
2. Make a splash at The Wave, an indoor water park packed with slides, water fountains, colourful tunnels and more.
3. Marvel at spectacular feats of British engineering at the Coventry Transport Museum
4. Give bouldering a go at the Ballroom Climbing Wall.
5. Ramp up the adventure with an epic challenge up in the trees at Go Ape Coventry.
6. Explore the beautiful gardens of the War Memorial Park which honours Coventry’s war heroes at the Cenotaph and Memorial Trees. With everything from tennis courts to crazy golf, there’s also a whole host of fun activities to enjoy. Why not bring a picnic, too?
7. Eat, drink and explore Coventry, from popular family favourites like Las Iguanas and Pizza Express to fabulous independent spots at FarGo Village. One thing’s certain when you’re in Coventry with the family - you won’t leave hungry.
8. Visiting between 1 July and mid-October? Don’t miss the family-friendly festival vibe at Assembly Festival Garden, the centrepiece for City of Culture events including children’s shows, circus events, cabaret and comedy.
Check out what's on