Each area of Coventry is designated two weeks to have their window designs on display. Click the link for your area to visit your area page and register. Check our Google Map if you're not sure what your area is.
In early 2022, streets across Coventry and Warwickshire will once again light up their front windows and gardens and become beautiful night-time walking trails.
Window Wanderland can be enjoyed by all ages and abilities, so everyone on your street can get involved.
- Find out which two weeks your street is taking part.
- Register your address on your area's Window Wanderland page (links below).
- Make a display in your window or garden.
- Get your neighbours involved and encourage them to make their own display.
- Go outside to see everyone’s creations using the trail map on your area's Window Wanderland page – it’s going to be magical.
Schools can get involved too.
ARTIST ON MY STREET
As part of Window Wanderland, Coventry Artspace have commissioned 21 artists to transform windows in residential areas across the region. Click here to find out more.