- The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the Window Wanderland Trail survey and consent to be contacted about the prize draw. Staff members and family members of staff of Coventry City of Culture Trust are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to the prize draw requires an explicit consent to be given on the entry page in the survey, alongside providing a contact email.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be discarded. Please note this does not affect your ability to submit feedback from multiple locations during the trail.
- There are 8 prizes in total, each consisting of:
1 x Official Coventry City of Culture 2021 CovKid mug.
1 x Official Coventry City of Culture 2021 Mug Coaster.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 31 March 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition end date with correspondence to the email address they specified when they completed the survey. The winner will have 30 days to claim their prize after which it will be forfeited.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Coventry City of Culture Trust is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- Promoter: Coventry City of Culture Trust, c/o Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, Jordan Well, Coventry, CV1 5QP