Every child and young person in Coventry has the opportunity to experience cultural learning activities that enable them to flourish, thrive and be optimistic about their futures.
To create more opportunities for Coventry’s ‘learning’ and ‘cultural’ sectors to work together, improve the quality of activity and extend the reach and impact of cultural learning for all children and young people.
Together we aim to ensure that every child and young person in Coventry has the opportunity experience cultural learning activities.
To help us achieve this we:
- Provide opportunities for the ‘learning’ and ‘cultural’ sector to work together
- Give advice and support to organisations about how to creatively engage with culture in education and learning settings
- Offer professional development opportunities for teachers, artists, and other professionals
- Create space for formal and informal conversations about cultural education
- Coordinate a network of ‘Cultural Champions’ in education settings across Coventry
- Regularly share information via dedicated social-media and newsletters
Coventry UK City of Culture 2021 and the CCEP are working to ensure that all children and young people have opportunities to take part in the cultural activity and benefit from the opportunities that this year will bring in our city.