www.coventry2021.co.uk is the website of Coventry City of Culture Trust ("We"), operators of Coventry UK City of Culture 2021, Registered Company Number 1165639. We are a charity registered in England and Wales under charity number 9808960. Our office is at The Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, Jordan Well, Coventry, CV1 5QP. Our VAT number is 311109756.
We are regulated by the Charities Commission.
Compliance / Changes
We accept no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained in this website.
This website is made available free of charge.
We have no control over the Internet, which is a global public network of computers giving the opportunity to use this website. Therefore, we take no responsibility for service interruption or the transmission of viruses or other malicious computer code through this website.
Whilst we always endeavour to make this website available, we shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The opportunity to use this website may be restricted without notice for any reason including (but not limited to) system failure, maintenance or repair.
Subtitles and surtitles are added to all pre-recorded audio or visual content created by Coventry City of Culture Trust and its commissioned projects. The written information on this website has a Flesch-Kincaid score of 8 or more. Adjustments can be made to your browser settings to make the website more accessible to you. For more on these settings and general information about access, please see Access.
We may update this website and may change its content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on this website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
This website is for personal private use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website without written permission from Coventry City of Culture Trust.
You may link to this website, if you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
This website links to and from the websites of our supporters, partners, associates or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you understand, acknowledge and agree that all access to and use of any such third-party websites by you is at your own risk. A link to a third party website does not imply our endorsement of that website. We have no control over the contents of third-party websites and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of those websites. These links are provided for your information only.
If you have any questions regarding the information on this website, please contact [email protected]